We are opening positions for capable individuals with limited professional experience and a great will to learn and reach their full potential. If you are someone who seeks the opportunity for professional and personal growth, a workplace that is dedicated to planning, organization and is offering you the opportunity to work on interesting projects we believe that we are going to be a great match.
As a junior backend developer, you are expected to learn and contribute as a part of the larger team. You need to be able to strictly follow specifications when implementing backend solutions alongside your senior colleagues on whom you can rely for support.
- 1+ years of professional working experience
- Experience with package management
- Experience in using source versioning software
- Limited working proficiency in the English language
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related fields
- Experience with TypeScript, Coffeescript and/or ES6
- Experience in using Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- Two-way feedback (we expect and promise transparency between the company and its employees because we are in this together)
- Mentoring (everyone should have someone to rely on, you will be assigned with a mentor upon arrival)
- Move according to the plan (projects roadmaps, backlogs, sprints planning/reviews, daily meetings, and finally projects retrospectives)
- Code Reviews, CI/CD, manual and automated QA (quality cannot be left to chance)
- Option to work remotely at least two days per week
- Flexible working hours (some overlap with team members is required)
- Leisure activities (take a break, get comfy and play your favorite game)
- Free lunch (daily selection of multiple dishes)
- Free parking
- Applications should be submitted in English.